Updated: January 1, 2021
- We take your privacy and security of your data extremely seriously
- We don't ask you for more information than is absolutely necessary to operate the service
- We don't sell or provide your data to any third parties - everything you give us, stays with us
- We don't send you unsolicited emails
- You can always ask us to delete your account and all your data by sending us an email to email@example.com
- You can revoke our access to your Slack workspace at YOURWORKSPACE.slack.com/apps/manage anytime
- We try to be as transparent as we can, if you have any question regarding anything, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finisher.co operates the finisher.co website, which provides the Service.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the finisher.co website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. The personally identifiable information we collect about individual users are: First and last name, email address, timezone, avatar picture.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties might have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites